We are Fixico, a digital repair management platform that’s redefining the car damage repair industry throughout Europe. We started locally in Amsterdam back in 2014 and have been on a constant growth trajectory ever since. Today, we are active in 7 countries, work with over 2,500 body repair shops, have handled hundreds of thousands of repairs, and are trusted by more than 150 organisations in the fleet-, lease-, rental- and insurance industry daily.
To help us expand further, we are looking for an experienced Communications Specialist to join our Marketing team.
About the team:
Our marketing team is responsible for managing the Fixico brand, mapping out and executing strategies, creating valuable assets, and setting up various campaigns. Our content division combines their passion for tech with industry expertise to create top-notch content; this is where you come in.
As an ambitious tech scale-up that’s redefining the traditional repair industry across Europe, we need to generate awareness, build trust and gain credibility in the traditional fleet- and car insurance markets. We do so by creating and distributing authority-leading content.
In this role, you will work closely with the commercial team and report directly to the Head of Marketing. You have the unique opportunity to directly contribute to our growth story and help us disrupt a traditional industry within three different verticals; B2C, B2B and repair shops.
- Take ownership of all internal and external communication
- Develop and implement an effective inbound B2B marketing strategy together with our marketing manager
- Create authority- and lead-generation content such as whitepapers, case studies, guides, blog articles, and videos
- Launch high-quality B2B lead-generation campaigns
- Manage Fixico’s international PR-efforts
- Build an effective LinkedIn strategy
- Safeguard and manage internal and external communication guidelines
- Provide advice and guidance in defining and optimising assets
- Ensure high-quality localisation of marketing assets
- Optimise, test, and iterate on content;
- Support the sales department by creating decks, emails, and demo videos
- Advice the product department in UX copy creation
- Make sure the website reflects Fixico’s brand and proposition
Apply for this job
What we ask from you:
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in creating content for inbound marketing, or comparable experience
- Experience with PR, creating articles and managing PR-agencies
- Native level of English (speaking and writing), knowledge of German, Dutch or/and French language is a plus
- Passionate about writing
- Intuitive understanding of storytelling and structure
- Great research skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines while consistently delivering quality work
- Have a knack for coming up with relevant topics, angles, titles, and social posts
- Preferably having experience working in a fast paced tech environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
- A strong affinity with the target industries like motor insurance, fleet and mobility, vehicle accident management is a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- The unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up and help shape the company’s industry leadership internationally
- The chance to become part of our extremely talented and driven international team;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- The flexibility to work from home
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with lunch prepared daily and a beautiful view of the historical Rijksmuseum at the heart of Amsterdam
Would you like to become part of a hard-working team that has a lot of fun while creating a leading brand?
Please send us your application and tell us why you are the right fit for the job.