We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental, and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players.
Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Strategic Partnership Manager for the Benelux & French markets.
This role could be based in our HQ in Amsterdam but you can also easely work remote from anywhere in Belgium and travel to our HQ when needed. Starting in Belgium and move to Amsterdam later this year could also be an option. We are as flexible as you are!
What you will be doing:
This is a high-impact role in our small, fast-growing, and international team. You will directly contribute to the growth story of a disrupting force in the insurtech and automotive spaces in Europe.
You will be supporting the Sales Team and accelerating the commercial effort, in the relevant countries, by organizing, enriching and sharing the right knowledge, processes and tools - being a linking pin between Sales and all other functions. Moreover, you will be responsible for attracting, negotiating and implementing transformative international and cross-country commercial partnerships - driving the whole process, from initiating first conversations to closing deals and successfully launching live solutions.
In this role, you will work closely with the commercial team and report directly to the CCO.
- Develop and manage high-impact international cooperation opportunities and deals, mobilizing the right internal teams and resources.
- Get involved in the advanced phases of the sales pipeline of selected local deals, e.g. gathering of clients’ requirements, designing the solution, driving the implementation of signed deals, managing pilots, overseeing live partnerships.
- Function as a linking pin between Sales and other Fixico teams (e.g. Product, Operations, Marketing), and support the Sales Team on key deals by bringing the right expertise, knowledge, and assets.
- Develop and improve Fixico’s main processes/procedures, assets, tools, etc
Apply for this job
What are we looking for:
- You have completed a Master Degree in Business Admistration, MBA or equivalent study.
- You are Bilingual French & Dutch/Flemish & fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You have eye for commercial opportunities and you are a natural networker.
- Your superior soft and interpersonal skills are effectively complemented by solid quantitative, consulting and project management skills.
- Ideally, proven experience in fast-growing and dynamic startup or scaleup environments.
- You are bringing a couple of years of consutling experience and have worked a few years in a strategic business development role.
- You have excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder and influencer.
- You preferably have a stong affinity with the target industries like motor insurance, fleet and mobility, vehicle accident mgmt, etc.
- You preferably have experience in SaaS companies.
- You are being an analytical thinker who is at the same time innovative and able to think out of the box with a very hands-on mentality.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level.
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico.
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness, and respect.
- A competitive compensation package.
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam, but also the flexibility to work from home/remote.