B2B Marketing Manager
Who is looking for you?
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental and insurance companies, Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players. As a fast-growing tech company we’re challenging the traditional automotive industry. To fuel our B2B growth in the current and new markets we are looking for a great marketer who will play a critical role on this journey from our HQ in the heart of Amsterdam.
In this role you will be closely working with our Head of Marketing and Commercial Team, playing a crucial part of the marketing department. You will help to scale Fixico in its current and new markets by using (inbound) marketing techniques and enabling sales to be successful at closing deals. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial opportunity, where you will have the chance to develop yourself as a B2B marketing manager within a rapidly growing and expanding organisation
- Co-creating a comprehensive branding, messaging and positioning strategy for the different segments.
- Building an effective inbound marketing strategy and creating the right assets and content (e.g. whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, videos, press releases), by working closely together with the marketing team.
- Enabling the sales team to be successful by drafting compelling emails, sales assets, decks and improving the Sales CRM in order to fuel growth
- Working together with the Performance Marketing Manager to have new marketing assets promoted, improving our website and overall messaging, and improving our online presence and visibility
- Supporting PR strategy and working closely with agencies on getting the most attractive stories out to the public
What we are looking for?
- 4-6 years of B2B marketing experience, industry experience is a plus
- Demonstrable success in Inbound Marketing and experience with Sales Enablement
- Plenty of creativity. You're always looking for new ways to solve problems and overcome challenges. You are willing to experiment and take calculated risks to uncover solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set. You thrive when given autonomy and take responsibility. You enjoy working in an ever changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You know how to write a compelling story. Near native English is key, nice to have is German, Dutch or French fluency
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- Having the freedom to tailor and own your role and responsibilities
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness and respect
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam