Business Development Manager
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental, and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players.
Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
What you will be doing:
This is a high-impact role in our small, fast-growing, and international team.
You will be responsible for attracting, negotiating and implementing key/transformative commercial partnerships as well as driving the whole process, from initiating first conversations to closing deals and successfully launching live solutions.
You will directly contribute to the growth story of a disrupting force in the insurtech and automotive spaces in Europe.
In this role, you will work closely with the commercial team and report directly to the CCO.
- Develop and manage high-impact international cooperation opportunities and deals, mobilizing the right internal teams and resources.
- Getting involved in all phases, e.g. gathering of clients’ requirements, designing the solution, driving the implementation of signed deals, managing pilots, overseeing live partnerships.
- Function as linking pin between Sales and other Fixico teams, and support the Sales Team on key deals by bringing the right expertise, knowledge, and assets.
- Develop and improve Fixico’s main processe/procedures, assets, tools, etc.
What are we looking for:
- You preferably completed a Master Degree in Business Admistration, MBA or equivalent study.
- You have eye for commercial opportunities and you are a natural networker.
- Your superior soft and interpersonal skills are effectively complemented by solid quantitative, consulting and project management skills.
- Ideally, proven experience in fast-growing and dynamic startup or scaleup environments
- You are bringing at least 3 to 5 years of business development and/or management consulting experience.
- You have excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder and influencer.
- You preferably have a stong affinity with the target industries like motor insurance, fleet and mobility, vehicle accident mgmt, etc.
- You preferably have experience in SaaS companies.
- You are being an analytical thinker who is at the same time innovative and able to think out of the box with a very hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written) and native in; German, French, Dutch/Flemish or Italian.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness, and respect
- A competitive compensation package
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam, but also the flexibility to work from home