Commercial Director - Germany
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental, and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players.
Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for a Commercial Director - Germany.
What you will be doing:
In this entrepreneurial role, you will have the unique opportunity to build a world-leading brand and be one of our pioneers in the German-speaking market(s). You will be opening doors within the fleet, insurance-, leasing- or rental spaces, by reaching out to your existing network or potential partners.
Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial commercial manager with a solid track record in new business development, deep industry knowledge of the fleet and/or ancillary services, and a strong network in the German market. Your soft and interpersonal skills are complemented by a strong commercial drive, can-do mentality, and problem-solving capabilities.
What we are looking for:
- You bring 10 years or more of experience in commercial (management) roles targeting B2B markets and you have been successful in effectively creating and managing relationships at all levels of target organizations (from C-suite to operational level)
- You have previously been working in a relevant industry, such as fleet management solutions, vehicle leasing and/or rental services, insurance, car damage repair, claim management, and/or damage expertise services
- You have affinity with tech-solutions, and you are highly excited by the opportunity of challenging current market practice by selling our revolutionary platform and marketplace solutions
- You’re not only able to identify opportunities in the market, but also a self-starter that creates them. And you believe there is no limit on what you can achieve
- You have a willingness to frequently travel within Germany and periodically to our head offices in Amsterdam
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership
- The rare opportunity to build a world-leading brand and be one of our pioneers in the German-speaking market(s)
- Plenty of responsibility and opportunity to further grow the business, the team, the impact, and last but not least your career!
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness, and of course fun!
- A competitive base salary and attractive bonus plan.