Head of Marketing
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental, and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players.
Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing.
What you will be doing:
We are hiring a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for the overall strategy and direction of the marketing department.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities of Fixico in Europe and reporting directly to the board.
You will spearhead scaling Fixico in its current and new markets by establishing an industry-leading brand, planning lead generation campaigns, and enabling sales to be successful at closing deals with the right assets. You will be responsible for both the supply (body repair shops) and demand (fleets, insurance-, leasing- and rental-companies) side of Fixico’s platform.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity, where you will have the chance to create your mark in a scale up by bringing the marketing department to the next level.
- Set vision, strategy, and direction for the marketing team and further develop a high performing team
- Develop the long-term marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving sales growth and cost-effective customer acquisition
- Strengthen how the Fixico brand is perceived in the industry with the right branding and PR activities
- Develop a successful lead generation strategy using a mix of inbound and performance marketing tactics, executed together with the marketing team
- Enable Fixico Sales Team and channel partners to close deals by streamlining the marketing and sale process throughout the funnel (beyond lead generation and acquisition)
- Plan and successfully execute marketing efforts to strengthen our body repair shop network
What are we looking for:
- You have proven experience in scaling teams in a fast-growing and dynamic startup or scaleup environment
- You are bringing at least 10 years+ of marketing experience, whereof 3+ years of leadership experience
- You are preferably having a background in B2B marketing
- You preferably have a strong affinity with the target audience, e.g. motor insurance, fleet and mobility spaces
- You preferably have experience in SaaS companies
- You have excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder
- You have the ability to set a clear vision, organizational strength, sense of responsibility, and a management style based on collaboration
- You are being an analytical thinker who is at the same time innovative and able to think out of the box with a very hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English and in one other European language (preferably NL/DE or FR)
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness, and respect
- A competitive compensation package
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam, but also the flexibility to work from home