Head of Talent Acquisition
Who is looking for you?
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players. Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional. As part of the People & Culture Team, you will have a huge impact on the growth of our company through innovative hiring strategies that meet our business needs and exceed our candidate's expectations.
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why talent acquisition at Fixico is never-ending and ever-evolving. As the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be leading the entire recruitment process and help to strategically build a wide variety of teams for various markets. While especially focussing on the expansion to multiple European countries in the upcoming year.
In this position, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle. You will also be the person setting up recruitment and hiring frameworks to bring our talent acquisition strategy to the next level. Another part of the role will be supporting and working on HR projects such as, onboarding, performance, engagement and improving Fixico’s HR strategy.
- Working closely with the Leadership team on international expansion and hiring strategies
- Supporting the end-to-end hiring of all relevant positions across Fixico
- Creating a recruitment and sourcing strategy
- Building a future-proof talent pool for relevant roles in various European countries
- Providing high-level guidance to support the implementation of standardized recruitment processes
- Training and supporting the business to effectively hire new members
- Finding the best ways of attracting candidates with different seniority levels
- Employer branding; continually taking care of a candidate journey that exceeds expectations.
- You have proven experience of at least 5 years in Talent Acquisition (Management); ideally within the start up/scale up environment
- It’s a big plus if you have been part of international expansions
- You have an eye for great candidate experience and recruitment process
- You are a networker by nature, proactive, hands-on and a fast operator
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise
- Preference to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Speaking French or German is a big plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership of an international level
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness and respect
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam.