Internship - Content Marketing
About the team:
Our marketing team is responsible for managing the Fixico brand, mapping out and executing strategies, creating valuable assets and setting up various campaigns. We combine our passion for tech with industry expertise and create top-notch content to reach potential new customers; this is where you come in.
We are looking for a content marketing intern with a driven personality and a hands-on approach that effortlessly turns complex topics into easy-to-read content.
Reasons to apply:
In this creative role, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies. You will work on a variety of exciting tasks and projects that will improve your writing, research and marketing skills.
As our ‘Content Marketing Intern’ you will:
- work closely with experienced marketers, copywriters, translators, designers, brand specialists and product managers to create and maintain our content across a wide range of channels;
- create blog articles, whitepapers, case studies and emails that attract the interest from potential new customers;
- assist with creative marketing strategies and campaigns;
- establish and maintain content standards;
- continuously iterate on, test, and optimise content;
- learn from experienced copywriters and marketers;
- challenge your abilities and boost your skills.
What we are looking for:
- Native level of English (speaking and writing)
- Passionate about writing
- Fascinated by the tech world
- Great research skills
- Good understanding of storytelling and structure
- Able to meet tight deadlines while consistently delivering quality work
- Knowing how to apply the right tone of voice
- Come up with relevant topics, angles, titles, and social posts
- Being able to adapt to new situations quickly
- Fluency in Dutch, German or French is a plus
- Available as of February 2021 for a period of at least six months (36 hours a week)
What we offer:
Besides a paid internship, you’ll get to:
- become part of our young, talented and driven team;
- have plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow;
- benefit from our flexible vacation-day policy;
- work in an open and transparent environment in the middle of Amsterdam (or from home, depending on the status of the global pandemic);
- toast on our huge balcony during Friday drinks (or from home, during online events);
- get inspired by our office-view overlooking the Rijksmuseum (or from home… We can send you a nice screensaver of our view though).
Are you the enthusiastic and creative content marketing intern that we are looking for? Would you like to become part of a hard-working and international team that has fun while creating a leading brand? Please send us your application, share your portfolio and show us why you are the right fit for the job.