Internship - Visual Design
Who is looking for you?
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental, and insurance companies, Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players. As a fast-growing tech company, we’re challenging the traditional automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for a Visual Design Intern with a driven personality, hands-on approach, love for pushing existing boundaries and an eagerness to learn. The marketing team is responsible for the Fixico brand, attracting new partners, making existing partnerships successful and by helping other departments with crisp marketing
In this creative role, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. You will work on a variety of exciting tasks and projects that will improve your design and branding skill set. You will work with experienced marketers, designers, copywriters and brand specialists.
As our Visual Designer Intern you will:
- Work within the Marketing department and collaborate with other departments to produce the best possible design work
- Learn from experienced designers, challenge your own abilities and boost your skills and hands-on experience
- Contribute to the development of our brand identity by working on graphic elements that are in-line with our brand guidelines
- Have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of design materials for both web and print to support our rapid growth: online and offline marketing and brand campaigns, various marketing and sales assets, visuals for landing pages, social media posts, produce graphics for animation and other videos, illustrations, brochures, flyers, industry case studies, PowerPoint presentations etc.
Your strengths consist of...
An overall nice person, but also:
- Enthusiastic about the tech world
- Passionate about illustrations and interested in typography
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign (Sketch, After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- A good understanding of the English language
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Energy, stamina and the ability to work under pressure
- Growth mindset and passion for your craft
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to make an impact, by transforming an old fashioned industry
- An exciting position in this rapidly growing team of Fixico; many possibilities and opportunities to learn, grow and develop yourself professionally
- A lot of responsibility and the freedom to driving your personal growth
- A unique, dynamic and fast-growing tech company
- Be part of a young, talented and extremely driven team
- An inspiring office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam