Network Account Manager - German
Who is looking for you?
Fixico is an innovative and fast-growing tech company, well funded by Silicon Valley investors. We are expanding rapidly throughout Europe and are looking for a Network Account Manager in Germany who will bring our repair shop network to the next level.
You will have the unique opportunity to establish and grow the largest network of repair shops in Europe.
Why do you want to meet us?
Fixico is on a mission to become the largest car repair marketplace in Europe. Conquering Germany has become an important priority for Fixico and we need your help to pull this off.
You will be the driving force behind our body repair shop network, from connecting new repair shops, building relationships with them and making them successful on the Fixico platform.
Often you will be on the road, driving through Germany and personally visiting our repair shops. Together with them making our partnership a success.
You will both be an adviser as a service provider to them, by being operational and sales-responsive. This role comes with a lot of freedom, autonomy, and responsibility.
- Establishing and strengthening long-term and meaningful relationships with body repair shops.
- Educating repair shops to effectively use the Fixico platform to meet their business goals.
- Connect new body repair shops to grow the network by direct sales, attending events and visiting their workshop.
- Onboarding of new Fixico body repair shops to ensure adoption and retention.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a smooth collaboration between Fixico, body repair shops, business partners and drivers.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas.
Your strengths consist of…
- 2-4 years of experience in a commercial role, like account management.
- Able to take a lot of responsibility and thrive when given autonomy.
- Able to identify and act upon new business opportunities.
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder; you understand how to build long-lasting relationships.
- Native German and excellent communication skills both written and oral in English.
- Experienced in using CRM software like Salesforce.
What’s in it for you?
At Fixico, we like to reward successful talent and create opportunities for people to grow professionally and personally. Our people love working at Fixico and you will be welcomed in a fun “work hard, play hard” culture, including:
- A role-based in Amsterdam, with regular traveling to Germany.
- The opportunity to make an impact, by transforming an old fashioned industry.
- Competitive salary and complementary commission scheme based on performance
- An exciting role with a lot of responsibility, possibilities to grow and flexibility to create your own position.
- The big challenge of building the largest repair shop network in Europe.
- A unique, dynamic and fast-growing tech company.
- Be part of a young, talented and extremely driven team.
- Daily freshly-prepared lunches and Friday drinks on our balcony.
- An inspiring office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam.
Are you self-motivating, flexible, ambitious and social, and are you looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity? Apply today and tell us why we should meet you!