Network Strategy Manager (Network)
Who is looking for you?
We are Fixico, an innovative and fast-growing tech company, funded and backed by Silicon Valley investors. We are on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To meet these demands we are in need of a Strategy Operations Manager who will bring our body repair shop network to the next level. The job offers a one of a kind opportunity to be an important part of the expansion and growth of the largest network of body repair shops in Europe.
Why do you want to meet us?
Fixico is on a mission to become Europe’s largest car repair marketplace. We are constantly conquering new markets within Europe and are expecting to enter a new market every quarter. To continue our success we are looking for an ambitious pioneer as our Strategy Operations Manager who will lead the launch of new markets and take responsibility for swift international rollouts.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate closely with the co-founder/COO. Leading the supply-side of our platform, we have currently partnered with over 2000 body repair shops, and counting.
Starting this adventure with us includes leading various innovative projects. An important one is the chance to be in the lead of our new market-changing supplier proposition; a marketplace to share new products and initiatives for information transaction, procurement and software.
- Creating country roll-out strategies and playbooks for the international expansion
- Leading the launches of initiatives to increase supplier engagement
- Optimizing the supplier onboarding and activation process
- Analysing performance & KPI’s on the supply side
- Leading the supply forecast and planning throughout Europe
- Work closely with Fixico’s Partner Success team to ensure the repair network meets demand
- Working creatively to engage prospective, active and churned repair shops to use the platform
- Be a subject matter expert on the repair shop acquisition process and levers, as well as churn predictors and re-engagement levers - optimising cost and efficiency
- Intimately understand the repair shop experience and devise strategies to improve repair shop engagement
- Manage the rollout of new products and features related to the repair shop experience
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in strategy consulting or a related background for at least 3-4 years; high-growth operations or start-up experience is strongly preferred
- A talented professional with a commercial entrepreneurial mindset; we are looking for builders!
- Analytical thinker who has the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Strong skilled stakeholder manager; working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- A problem solver who never hesitates to be hands-on
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- Having the freedom to tailor and own your role and responsibilities
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness and respect
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam