Partner Success Manager - German
Who is looking for you?
Fixico is an innovative and fast-growing tech company, well funded by top tier investors. We are expanding rapidly throughout Europe and are looking for a punctual and social Partner Success Manager, who will successfully manage our partnerships within the German market!
You will have the unique opportunity to establish, grow and contribute to the success of our partners on the Fixico platform.
Why do you want to meet us?
Fixico is on a mission to become the largest car repair marketplace in Europe. Conquering Germany has become an important priority for Fixico and we need your help to pull this off.
You will be the driving force behind the success of rental-, fleet- and leasing partnerships in Germany, building long-term and meaningful relationships. You will be responsible for delivering an excellent service to your partner accounts and their drivers. You are the main point of contact, ensuring a beneficial and effective collaboration between Fixico and our partners. You’ll work closely together with the other operational teams and will act as an adviser and service-provider to the partners you’ll work with.
Within this role, you will have a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
- Owning the daily communication with your partner accounts and their drivers, and being their main point of contact for managing car damage repairs through Fixico.
- Establishing and strengthening long-term and meaningful relationships with first-class partners like large international leasing and car rental companies.
- Educating your accounts on effectively using Fixico; playing a key role in successfully onboarding new partnerships.
- Enabling your accounts to grow by continuously striving to improve their level of satisfaction in working with Fixico.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas.
Who you are?
- 1-3 years of experience in a commercial role, like account management, client services or customer success.
- Highly customer-focused, always striving to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder; you understand how to build long-lasting relationships.
- Native German and excellent communication skills in English -both written and verbally.
- Able to identify and act upon new business opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and able to perform under pressure.
- Experienced in using CRM software like Salesforce and administrative systems.
What’s in it for you?
At Fixico, we like to reward successful talent and create opportunities for people to grow professionally and personally. Our people love working at Fixico and you will be welcomed in a fun “work hard, play hard” culture, including:
- The opportunity to make an impact, by transforming an old fashioned industry.
- An exciting position in this rapidly growing team of Fixico; many possibilities and opportunities to learn, grow and develop yourself professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- A unique, dynamic and fast-growing tech company.
- Be part of a young, talented and extremely driven team.
- Daily freshly-prepared lunches and Friday drinks on our balcony.
- An inspiring office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam.
Are you proactive and flexible, do you possess strong social skills, and are you looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity? Apply today and tell us why we should meet you!