Who is looking for you?
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players. Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe.
To continue our success we are looking for a Product Manager who will take an important part in shaping the roadmap for our body repair network products. You will take it to the next level by planning new features and capabilities, understanding our suppliers needs and implementing the company’s vision. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our VP of Product and play a key role in the introduction of a market-changing supplier proposition; a marketplace for the repair network where repairers can find and use all services needed to run their shops, all in one place.
- Own the product roadmap and development of our repair shop products used by 2000+ body repair shops
- Build and share a strong understanding of the damage repair domain by doing research, using data and working closely together with our UX & Design team
- Continuously optimize the usability and overall user experience of our products so that our users maintain at a high level of engagement
- Define and evaluate business impact of potential new features in a data-driven manner
- Define business value and prioritize the backlog accordingly
- Create and prioritize user stories and product requirements in close collaboration with the product development team
- Provide product direction and guidance to the Product Development team
- Manage the understanding, visibility and accessibility of the roadmap to internal stakeholders
What are we looking for:
- Experienced in Product Management for at least 3-4 years: experience in managing B2B tooling and products is strongly preferred
- Strong skilled stakeholder manager with excellent communication skills; who can switch between discussing detailed technical information to pitching our product vision to our body repair shop users.
- Analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset; we are looking for builders!
- A problem solver who never hesitates to be hands-on
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership.
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico.
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness and respect.
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam.