Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
Who is looking for you?
Fixico, an ambitious tech scale-up, backed by Silicon Valley investors, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe and is looking for a driven and social person who will be strengthening our People & Culture team.
As part of the People & Culture Team, you will have a huge impact on the growth of our company through innovative hiring strategies that meet our business needs and exceed our candidate's expectations.
Why do you want to meet us?
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why talent acquisition at Fixico is never-ending and ever-evolving. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be leading the entire recruitment process and help to strategically build a wide variety of teams for various markets. While especially focussing on the expansion to multiple European countries in the upcoming year.
In this position, you will manage the full recruitment cycle. This starts with writing job descriptions, talking to the business, screening CVs, inviting candidates for interviews, phone screenings, face-to-face interviews and managing the full hiring cycle. But also setting up recruitment and hiring frameworks to bring our talent acquisition strategy to the next level.
Another part of your job will also be supporting and working on HR projects such as, but not limited to, onboarding, performance, engagement and improving Fixico’s HR strategy.
An overview of your responsibilities:
60% Talent acquisition
- Creating a recruitment and sourcing strategy for international expansion
- Training and supporting the business to effectively hire new members
- Building a future-proof talent pool for relevant roles in various European countries
- Finding the best ways of attracting candidates through sourcing and employer branding (events, referral programs, etc).
- Creating a candidate journey that exceeds expectations
- Facilitate effective recruitment strategies executed by the business
- Make data-driven recruitment decisions
- Onboarding new hires
- Performance reviews
- Learning & Development
- Offboarding process
Your strengths consist of...
- You have proven experience 3+ years in talent acquisition and HR-related role
- It’s a big plus if you have international experience (setting up teams in different countries)
- You have an eye for great candidate experience and recruitment process
- You are an easy talker, proactive, hands-on and a fast operator
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise
- Preference to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- Work in an open, transparent environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- Become part of our young, talented and extremely driven team
- Plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow
- Enjoy daily fresh prepared lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stay healthy by joining our weekly office boot camp
- Toast on our huge balcony during our Super Fridays
- Get inspired by our office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum