Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who is looking for you?
Fixico, an ambitious tech scale-up in Amsterdam, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe and is looking for a talented, structured and social person who will be strengthening our People & Culture team.
As part of the People & Culture Team, you will have a huge impact on the growth of our company through innovative hiring strategies that meet our business needs and exceed our candidate's expectations.
Why do you want to meet us?
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why talent acquisition at Fixico is never-ending and ever-evolving. As a talent acquisition manager, you’ll oversee the entire recruitment process and help to strategically build a wide variety of teams for various markets. You’ll work closely with the business to facilitate an efficient hiring process. In this position, you will manage the full recruitment cycle. This starts with writing job descriptions, talking to the business, screening CVs, inviting candidates for interviews, phone screenings and face-to-face interviews. Hopefully, this all ends with a successful hire! Another part of your job will also be HR projects such as onboarding, performance reviews and bringing Fixico’s HR strategy to the next level.
An overview of your responsibilities:
70% Talent acquisition
- Train and support the business to effectively hire new members
- Building a future-proof talent pool for relevant roles in various countries
- Finding the best ways of attracting candidates through sourcing and employer branding (events, referral programs, etc).
- Making sure all applicants have an amazing candidate experience from pre-application to onboarding
- Facilitate effective recruitment strategies executed by the business
- Make data-driven recruitment decisions
- Scheduling onboarding sessions for new hires
- Scheduling performance reviews
- Updating employee records
- Offboarding process
- You have proven experience 3+ years in talent acquisition and HR-related role
- It’s a big plus if you have international experience (setting up teams in different countries)
- You have an eye for great candidate experience and recruitment process
- You are an easy talker, proactive, hands-on and a fast operator
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise
- Preference to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You are available part-time (32 hours per week)
What do we offer?
- Work in an open, transparent environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- Become part of our young, talented and extremely driven team
- Experience plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow
- Enjoy freshly prepared lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stay healthy by joining our weekly office bootcamp
- Toast on our huge balcony during our Super Fridays
- Get inspired by our office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum